We recognize the importance of your personal information and we are committed to
how we use this information, how the information may be shared, and your choices
regarding our website (the “Site”). When you use our Site, you consent to our
collection, use, and disclosure of information about you as described in this
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us directly. Examples of this information
include the following:
- Information contained in correspondence or feedback to us, such as your
name, email address and other contact details.
- Photos, names, and dimensions of your spaces when you create or modify
virtual rooms on our Site.
- Details of transactions and purchases, including your shipping address,
and billing and payment information.
- Products that you share or identify as favorites during your usage of our
- Information that we collect automatically when you use the Site. Examples of
this information include the following:
- The functions, features, and resources you use on our Site.
- The dates and times at which you use our Site.
- Details about how you access our Site such as your IP address, operating
system, and browser version.
The technologies we use to facilitate automatic information collection,
transmission, and retention may include cookies. Cookies are small files stored
on your computer or mobile device, in emails we may send to you, and on our Site.
Our cookies may be stored temporarily as well as persistently. Examples of the
information we collect and transmit via cookies include details about your
browser, your preferences and past usage details, and the date and time at which
you use our Site. You may disable cookies in your browser by making the
appropriate change in your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may
affect your ability to use our Site.
How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect to improve our Site and to provide you with
customized functionality. Examples of how we use information about you include
- Recognize you when you use our Site.
- Present our Site and its contents to you.
- Display information that may match your interests.
- Provide you with promotions, customer support, details regarding your
transactions on the Site, updates regarding changes to our Site, and certain
notices as permitted by law.
- Fulfill transactions on behalf of a vendor, such as the purchase of products,
authorized by you on our Site.
- Enforce our rights or those of our vendors, if necessary, with regards to
billing and collection.
- Analyze usage patterns to better understand how you and others use our
- Evaluate the success of the features, functions, and resources on our
- Develop, facilitate, and administer contests, surveys, promotions, and new
- Perform server backups to enable disaster recovery.
- Investigate possible wrongdoing.
- Enhance our Site's security.
- Comply with legal obligations.
How We Share the Information
We do not sell your personal contact information to third parties. However, we
may share certain information with third parties with regards to your usage of
our Site. Examples of how we share information about you include the
- To carry out the performance and functionality of our Site, such as serving
content, executing purchases and providing customer support, we may share
information about you with our vendors, agents, contractors, and other third
- If we facilitate a purchase on our Site, certain information collected for
processing your purchase, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit
card information may be shared with the vendor and third parties in order for
them to execute the transaction.
- We may share aggregate usage patterns and statistics with third parties, such
as vendors, businesses, and the media. An example of information we may share
includes the number of users that have viewed a certain product on our
- In the event that we take part in a corporate transaction such as a merger,
acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, or dissolution, we may
transfer information about you to another company.
those of our vendors, including for billing and collection purposes.
- A court order, law or legal proceeding, including responses to government or
regulatory requests, may require us to share information we collect about
- We may disclose information to protect our rights, reputation, property,
safety, or that of our users, vendors, or others.
Termination of Usage and Information Retention
If you do not agree with our policies and terms, your choice is to not use our
use our Site, you will no longer provide information to us. However, unless
prohibited by law, we may retain information about you for the purposes outlined
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Children under 13
years of age may not provide any personal information to us. We do not knowingly
collect personal information from children under 13. If you are aware that a
child has provided personal information to us without parental consent, please
contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
We follow industry standards to protect the information that you submit to us,
including encryption and periodic server backups. However, transmitting
information over the Internet and storing information electronically may not be
completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information
transmitted to, from, and on our Site. Transmitting information is at your own
after we make changes to this policy is considered to be your acceptance of those
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: April 27, 2022